Two full days of ideas, networking, learning, and best practices. $1025 registration fee includes breakfast and lunch both days, networking reception and workbook materials.
**Register before November 11, 2019 and receive the early bird rate of $975.
From past attendees: "The networking was excellent! --- Subject matter created great dialogue. --- I found all of the topics covered in this training were helpful and informative. --- Knowledgeable and savvy presenter; two days well spent! --- Very honest dialogue about supplier diversity in its totality."
For additional information, download the 2020 Flier and Agenda (subject to change)
FACILITATOR: Benita Fortner. Ms. Fortner retired from Raytheon Company in March 2017 where she served as the Director of Supplier Diversity for over twenty seven years. Participants will benefit from her personal, industry and advocacy group experience in developing,
administering and advancing supplier diversity within the supply chain.
- Proven tactics, information and ideas enable attendees to return to work with actions that can be implemented immediately.
- Specifically designed to enable the creation of, and/or improvement to, an effective supplier diversity process within major corporations, prime suppliers with SD initiatives and educational institutions.
- Supplier Diversity Program Overview
- Company Overview and Supply Chain Strategy
- Roles and Responsibilities of Supplier Diversity Professionals
- Program Governance (policies and regulations)
- Program Administration and Execution
- Creating a Supplier Diversity Strategic Plan and Small Business Subcontracting Plan
- How to Engage all of the Players that Impact Supplier Diversity Performance
- Awards and Recognition
- Data Management Solutions: An Overview of Tracking and Reporting Spend
- Supplier Diversity Professionals
- Purchasing Managers and Buyers
- VP's of Materials and Purchasing
- Procurement/Sourcing Managers
Hotel information is sent with registration confirmation letter (not purchase receipt).