August 8-10, 2017; Seminar Location TBD
WHO ATTENDS: Supplier Diversity Professionals, Purchasing Manager & Buyers, VP’s of Materials and Purchasing, Procurement Managers, SBLOs
FLIER: Download informational flier HERE
2016 TOPICS INCLUDED:
- The Business Case for Supplier Diversity: Why it’s Important and How to Sell it Internally.
- Global Supplier Diversity: Collaborations & Partnerships: Communicating the Benefits of Supplier Diversity
- Developing Strategic Alliances: Joint Ventures in the U.S.
- Supplier Data Managmenet: Tools to ease Reporting, Validating and Sourcing
- Group Purchasing Organizations: Outsourcing, Consortium Buying and Consulting
- Second Tier Program Development, Prime Supplier Commitment, Reporting and Accountability
- Metrics and Measurements: Leveraging Supplier Diversity’s ROI and its Relevance to the Organization
- How to Build a Supportive Internal Team: Engaging and Enrolling Leadership, Procurement and Suppliers
ACCOMMODATIONS: A block of rooms will be reserved for DIR seminar attendees. Reservation information will be sent with registration confirmation.
NOTE: There is NO on-site registration.
Includes sessions, materials, evening networking reception, continental breakfast and lunch. QUESTIONS? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 612-781-6819. We look forward to having you there!