From past attendees: "The networking was excellent! --- Subject matter created great dialogue. --- I found all of the topics covered in this training were helpful and informative. --- Knowledgeable and savvy presenter; two days well spent! --- Very honest dialogue about supplier diversity in its totality."
Wondering if this seminar is for you? Check out this informational video.
To see the format, you're welcome to download the 2018 flier HERE
Facilitator: Experienced Supplier Diversity professional
- Proven tactics, information and ideas enable attendees to return to work with actions that can be implemented immediately.
- Specifically designed to enable the creation of, and/or improvement to, an effective supplier diversity process within major corporations, prime suppliers with SD initiatives and educational institutions.
- Supplier Diversity Program Overview
- Company Overview and Supply Chain Strategy
- Roles and Responsibilities of Supplier Diversity Professionals
- Program Governance (policies and regulations)
- Program Administration and Execution
- Creating a Supplier Diversity Strategic Plan and Small Business Subcontracting Plan
- How to Engage all of the Players that Impact Supplier Diversity Performance
- Awards and Recognition
- Data Management Solutions: An Overview of Tracking and Reporting Spend
- Supplier Diversity Professionals
- Purchasing Managers and Buyers
- VP's of Materials and Purchasing
- Procurement Managers