From past attendees: "The networking was excellent! --- Subject matter created great dialogue. --- I found all of the topics covered in this training were helpful and informative. --- Knowledgeable and savvy presenter; two days well spent! --- Very honest dialogue about supplier diversity in its totality."
Wondering if this seminar is for you? Check out this informational video.
To see the format, you're welcome to download the 2017 flier HERE.
Facilitator: Experienced Supplier Diversity professional, Connie Smith, formerly Director of Supplier Diversity Development at Altria.
- Proven tactics, information and ideas enable attendees to return to work with actions that can be implemented immediately.
- Specifically designed to enable the creation of, and/or improvement to, an effective supplier diversity process within major corporations, prime suppliers with SD initiatives, non-profits and educational institutions.
- An Overview of Supplier Diversity Development
- Engaging and Enrolling Leadership, Procurement and Suppliers
- Key Elements to Sustainable Supplier Diversity Processes
- Being Strategic: How to Develop and Market an Effective Supplier Diversity Plan
- How to Build a Supportive Internal Team
- Reaching Out to Build Within: Engaging Industry Groups, Trade PR and Business Fairs
- Bringing Majority Suppliers into a Second Tier Initiative
- Data Management Solutions: An Overview of Tracking and Reporting Spend
- Best Practices for Effective Internal and External Communication
- What’s Your Game Plan? Training and Educating Your Organization and Suppliers
- From Strategy to Sustainability—How Creating a Road Map Leads to Innovation, Breakthroughs, and a Successful Supplier Diversity Process
- Supplier Diversity Professionals
- Purchasing Managers and Buyers
- VP's of Materials and Purchasing
- Procurement Managers